Another Hot Blog Coming Soon

A site with interesting stories that I have made.It is mostly true stories..or my ideas with a bit of exageration. So check it out.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006


BARRY BONDS

He is one of the most known Baseball players in the world and now since he passed Babe Ruth's home run record. Bonds with 715 Home runs. The question is did he ever take steroids? From the resources I've studied I think the only people that give a damn is the opposing team, and well the fans of the opposing team, because they don't want to lose.

I really don't give a shit if he takes steroids or not. Baseball is one of the slowest sports in the world anyway. How the HELL is It a Pass time?The damn season goes on for about eight months. Well I think Bonds makes it interesting with hitting homers. It is rare you see a player hit a homerun in one game.Thats just a team with Shitty ass players.Maybe one a game with good players.

Bonds on the other hand probably hits two a game. My point is if he does take steroids he's gonna die soon and then baseball would be boring once again. As you can see I don't really like baseball, but I'll watch a Giants Game. If you think differently leave a comment. Its not like I give a shit anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home